Open Mouth


Speaking tongues,
I bow to the holiness,
seen in every drop of
energy that passes
through my irises,
smiling eyes
between strangers,
the ancient ones
teaching the young ones
to breathe,
the ivy on the windows
keeps us reverberating
the sunshine,
the fire-breathing
lightning,
in the twilight hours,
reminds us
of dragons,
and that great magic,
unknown to most,
still living,
and aches to be heard.

Wide open mouths
hypnotic,
casting spells,
whispers of goddesses
in the nighttime,
sipping sweet
elixirs of
honeysuckle,
venom,
sex magic and
murmuring moans,
dripping secrets,
licking your divinity
heavy,
slowly show you
your own beauty and power.
Cacophony
with bright liquors,
spirits howling out
the night
in voodootown.
I thank my brethren
for your
truth and sharp teeth.

Listening to the
old trees language,
they twist out their
spoken words,
vibrant,
for those willing
to learn from
something above
themselves and
the lies of all the sick
TV screens.

My third eye
throbs
with such a
delightful pounding,
deep up against my spine,
and through me,
sweeping in ecstasy,
strangers and lovers
alike,
float through
my fancy bones,
I crave to see
you lifted up,
Cheshire grins of delight,
in the moody
marvelous
maddening
moonlight,
dancing jouissance
with open eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment