Body Pulse


To be eaten out,
ravaged and lavished
wicked tongues upon me,
alive again,
if I can recall it correctly,
for a moment’s breath,
close my eyes
with sighs
of awe and mortality,
pressed,
without remorse,
against the carpeted walls
and hardwood floors,
hallowed spaces
of earthen measure.

Your hot
heavy
liquid breaths quicken,
lapping up my juicy innocence,
sucking me free,
taking me home,
well at least harkening me back to my normative
supernatural state,
the sanctuary haven where I belong,
pouring my inhibitions out like
Michigan drizzle in July,
Im soaking down your albatross mouth,
you crave so harsh
and filthy
my dripping pleasure
for you to swallow
like carnal carnivals,
whiskey stings,
buzzing,
pulsing,
erotic vibrations
pound the walls of your skull
within a butterfly within your skull
and back again,
orgasm gasps,
clawing the air with fuck motions
and rolling oceans,
teeth on tits,
drinking me down dirty,
leaving marks
of taste and
time it takes for
me to forget
my brains
demons howling low,
scratching my insides,
and the pain he broke through
on my brittle bones.

But,
I knew
you could
tenderly etch
new patterns,
maybe melodies
of lips to hips,
each curve
entangled with
your hurricane hands,
oh so gently,
for a moment,
if you could
bare to slow
it down a measure,
cut time in
half with
a silver salty spoon,
run tips of fingers
over the arches
of my neck’s horizon,
shoulder lines
that quiver slightly
in delight,
breasts that tremble
at the thought,
the belly
that hungers
deep for thrusts
incarnate,
sex energy all the way up the spine,
to the head and explode,
and back down again,
womb to toes
quaking in the
wake of you,
round me lay and wait,
give and take me
with force then
supple pulses,
mouth brushes my
ear in whispered tones
as I melt toward you
with a moan that oozes out of me
by surprise,
tumbling together forward,
begging hard,
slippery slopes,
caves and poundings,
tight screams,
ride me with thick cocks,
fingers and hands and teeth,
fuck me gentle and smooth and rough and vamp,
between the sunrise,
through the cum and the pain and the
earth,
through the water and moonlight,
the carpenters, the wenches at the doorstep,
mousetraps and beetles and rock bands with
bad publicists,
lanterns and foreshadowing divine.
I want you all in,
all of you between my veins and bones and blood,
fill me up with the beast in you,
then begin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment